CHU de Québec–Université Laval
The Research Center encompasses all research activities at the CHUL, l’Hôtel-Dieu de Québec, l’Enfant-Jésus, Saint-François d’Assise and Saint-Sacrement hospitals. The CHU's mission is to:
- Ensure the training of future researchers in basic, clinical and populational research.
- Increase innovation through the development of new technology applicable to the healthcare system.
- Accelerate the advancement of knowledge to favor the promotion of health, improvement of care and quality of life.
- Align excellence in research with the CHU de Québec-Université Laval’s other missions.
- Increase its public visibility.