Centre interuniversitaire de recherche sur les Relations internationales du Canada et du Québec
CIRRICQ brings together professors, postdoctoral researchers and doctoral candidates from various academic institutions, research groups and the private sector to study issues related to the international policies of Canada and Quebec and to carry out projects of common interest.
The research and activities carried out by CIRRICQ and its affiliated groups are organized around five axes
- Canadian Strategic Culture
- Quebec society and international relations
- National Arctic Unity and Federal-Provincial Relations
- Francophones and Canadian Foreign Policy
- Canada, Quebec and the International Political Economy